Welcome! We provide a variety of resources to assist students and alumni with their social work career development, and to support student as they prepare to transition into the professional job market.
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. During these hours, the DiNitto Center computers, library and career center kiosk are available to students and alumni on a walk-in basis.
- Please check our upcoming workshops and events here.
- Please sign up here for our mail list to receive important announcements and job and career development opportunities.
- To schedule an appointment with us, log in to our Steer your Career site.
- Connect with us through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- To contact us, send an email to email@example.com or call 512-232-7362.
- Thinking about possible social work career paths? Check our Career Exploration page, now featuring Michelle Zadrozny, LMSW, a UT MSSW alumna and Director of Programs and Innovation at H.A.N.D.