The DiNitto Career Center offers a variety of resources to assist students and alumni with social work career development, and to support students who are transitioning into the professional job market.
- Washington Calling: A one-week career development seminar in Washington, D.C. for MSSW and BSW students happening each Spring semester.
- Our online resume workshop is available for students preparing for field or job searches. To schedule an in-person Resume Review at the DiNitto Center, students are required to complete the quiz at the end of this workshop.
- Please check our upcoming workshops and events here.
- Please sign up here for our mail list to receive important announcements and job and career development opportunities.
- To schedule an appointment with us, log in to our Steer your Career site.
- Connect with us through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- To contact us, send an email to email@example.com or call 512-232-7362.
- Thinking about possible social work career paths? Check our Career Exploration pages!