The Dean’s office at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work contributes significantly to our department’s culture of excellence by providing high-quality, essential support to students, faculty, and administration.
Teaching & Learning Tech. Coordinator
- IT Management
- Classroom AV & Desktop Support
- Printer/Copier Management
- Alumni/Communications Listserv
- Learning Resource Center Oversight
Director of Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Recruitment and Onboarding
- Promotion & Tenure Process
- Faculty personnel documents
- Annual Faculty Reviews
- Student Services Reception
- Administrative Support to Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Support course scheduling and syllabi review
- Manage Course Instructor Survey
Assistant Dean for Administration & Planning
- Manage the daily administrative operations of the dean’s office.
Coordinate with the adjunct faculty liaison to support the work and needs of the adjunct faculty.
- Work with the Dean and senior administrative leadership team to contribute to the school’s vision and strategy.
- Provide leadership related to the implementation and oversight of a regularized peer teaching observation process.
- Assist the Dean in the development and implementation of unique initiatives that emerge from the Dean’s office, such as but not limited to contracts.
Administrative & Facilities Associate
- Support the Dean’s Office
- Building Manager (SSW & JJH)
- Building Access (Keys and badge access)
- Room/Space Inventory and Distribution
- Commencement Planning
- SSW Room Reservations
- School Event Coordination
Senior Administrative Associate
- Office supply ordering
- Payment processing
- Faculty travel reimbursement
- Cash management/deposits
- Student HR contact
- Staff and student onboarding
- Balloting for SSW Faculty/Staff awards