Welcome! We provide a variety of resources to assist students and alumni with their social work career development, and to support student as they prepare to transition into the professional job market.
A one-week seminar in Washington, D.C. for MSSW and BSW students
March 12 – 16, 2018
- Be where change happens! Washington Calling is a one-week career development seminar held during Spring Break 2018 for students interested in learning about social work in our nation’s capital. This program is open to BSW and both APP and Clinical track MSSW students. Apply to be a part of this inaugural program offered by the Steve Hicks School of Social Work!
- Our final field resume workshop is now online! You must complete the quiz before scheduling a resume review.
- Please check our upcoming workshops and events here.
- Please sign up here for our mail list to receive important announcements and job and career development opportunities.
- To schedule an appointment with us, log in to our Steer your Career site.
- Connect with us through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- To contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-232-7362.
- Thinking about possible social work career paths? Check our Career Exploration pages!