“Non-profit Boot Camp Certificate Program: Leading People/Managing Change” by Julia Cuba, MSW, Meg Poag, MSW and Russell Smith, LMSW. Register Here.
This session offers an in-depth guide to the leadership of people and change management in non-profits. Using case studies, lectures and discussions, participants will learn practical strategies for attracting and developing a talented staff, creating a dynamic and accountable organizational culture and managing growth and change inside organizations. The course will also explore the ethical dilemmas Executive Directors may face as they manage teams of people through non-profit growth and change. This course is the last of a Non-Profit Leadership Bootcamp and will conclude with an activity that will allow the class to review the series content and participate in a Q&A with all three E.D.’s.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss strategies for securing, onboarding and developing talented staff
- Use strategies for developing a strong organizational culture
- Have knowledge of effective models for organizational growth and change management using case studies from ED’s in the field
- Critically examine ethical issues involved with staffing an organization
- Apply practical tools, tips and strategies to create a culture of accountability
CEUs : 6.0 CEU/contact hours including 1.0 ethics CEUS • Approved for Social Workers • LPC • LMFTFind out more »