Graduation Applications for BSW Students
- Fall 2021 graduation applications are available online through October 15, 2021. Find graduation applications here.
- Prior to applying to graduate, please run a degree audit here.
- Final exams for University Extension self-paced courses should be taken by December 3, 2021.
- Transcripts from other institutions must be received by December 17, 2021.
Tuition rebates are available to undergraduate students if they meet the eligibility requirements. Undergraduate students may be eligible for a tuition rebate of up to $1,000, and students enrolled in the Longhorn Fixed Tuition program are eligible for an additional $2,500 rebate. More information and eligibility requirements for tuition rebate can be found here.
Students can use the same application for both rebates. Students may apply for either one, or both if eligible. Apply here. Please email a scanned PDF of signed tuition rebate forms to BSWadvising@austin.utexas.edu.
- Fall 2021 graduates – December 18, 2021
- Spring 2021 graduates – May 22, 2022
- University-wide commencement: Find information here.
- Steve Hicks School Graduation Recognition Moment: Find the latest information here.
Please note there are no summer commencement ceremonies. BSW students graduating in summers should plan to attend the spring commencement ceremonies. To do so, students will need to apply to walk with a BSW Programs Team member. Please do so by contacting BSWadvising@austin.utexas.edu.
Students can order graduation regalia at the University Co-Op here.