The Steve Hicks School’s Office of Professional Development is now accepting online applications for approval of social work CEU credit for your event.
About the online application:
- Please note: 1 hour = 1 CEU.
- Please submit one copy of this application per workshop/conference/webinar at least 14 days in advance of the event. Processing will usually be completed in a shorter timeline, but cannot be guaranteed
- A processing fee will apply for each program submitted. The fee and payment method will be determined based on the type of CEU application. Payment arrangements must be made before the application is be processed.
- Credit card payments will be processed via a separate web portal after the application is submitted.
- Special requests for payments by check should be made out to The University of Texas at Austin and mailed to the address provided in the application.
- Institutions internal to the University of Texas will be billed via the inter-departmental transfer (IDT) payment processing system
- After pressing FINISH at the end of the online application, you will no longer be able to go back and edit your submission. It is recommended that you prepare your information in advance to avoid delays in processing.
- If you exit the online application, your responses will be saved automatically. You may return at any point by clicking the online application link on the same device (as long as your browser cookies/ history has not been cleared).
Have CEU-related inquires? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Professional Development at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. As such, our office receives automatic approval as a continuing education provider by the Texas Board of Social Work Examiners under Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 34. § 781.511(c).
The CEU certificate program is provided in accordance with the criteria and standards of the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners, and has been approved for Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.