Join the Social Work Alumni Network (SWAN) in raising money for student scholarships by entering the SWAN Alumni T-Shirt Design Contest. Show your Longhorn pride and help us refresh our current design.
CONTEST DETAILS AND GUIDELINES
- Theme: UT Austin School of Social Work Pride. Show us what being an alumni of our school means to you!
- Prize and Benefits: The winning design will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. T-shirts will be sold at SWAN events, and all proceeds will benefit student scholarships. This is also great to put on your resume!
- Deadline: March 30, 2016.
- Like the UT Austin School of Social Work Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/utssw/
- Design must be original work.
- Design must include the UT Austin School of Social Work logo somewhere on the shirt. See logo options.
- Designs must be appropriate and non-offensive
- Design must be created digitally (not hand-drawn).
- Designs must be submitted in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Inkscape SVG file. Other formats such as JPEG, PDF could work too. The resolution should be at least 300 DPI and 12 x 12. For questions regarding the design, please contact Ramon Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner will be chosen by the SWAN board on March 31, 2016.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winning design and honorable mentions will be announced on UT Austin Social Work Facebook page.
- Winning design will be printed and sold at UT Austin Social Work Alumni Network events.
- Winning design becomes property of The University of Texas at Austin School of Social Work.
Submit entries to Marian Mahaffey at email@example.com by 11:59 pm on March 30, 2016.
Check the UT Austin School of Social Work Facebook page to stay up-to-date with events, contest information, announcements, deadlines, voting, and more!
Questions? Email Marian Mahaffey at firstname.lastname@example.org.