THIS JUST IN!
- Prescription Drug Epidemic in the United States and Texas: A Look at the Numbers (Powerpoint Presentation).
- Texans need better education about Spice and K2, December 2017.
- Latest drug trends in Texas, August 2016: Includes indicators and information on methamphetamine, novel psychoactive substances/synthetics, heroin, cannabis, PCP, cocaine, and benzodiazepine. Read a summary or download the report (PDF).
- List of websites about novel psychoactive substances, June 2016
- Recovery Support Services: Final Evaluation Report, May 2016: The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) issued a competitive bid in 2014 to provide sustained, community-based recovery support services to individuals with substance use disorders. The resulting network is collectively known as the Recovery Support Services (RSS) Project. This report assesses RSS implementation using data collected between May 2014 and August 2015. Download the report (PDF).