The Addiction Research Institute (ARI) focuses on issues related to substance use disorder prevalence, treatment, and long-term healthy functioning free from addictions. Our projects are based on a social work perspective, emphasizing factors at individual, family, organizational, societal, and cultural levels that influence resilience and recovery.
- Announcements: find the latest about reports, trainings, and publications
- Research & Evaluation: learn about our projects, and access drug trends reports and trainings
- Center for Excellence in Drug Abuse Epidemiology: find resources on this subject
- South Southwest ATTC: learn about these state and regional consortia that promote incorporation of research into addictions curricula.
- Contact us: find names and contact information for all members of the ARI team
1717 West 6th Street, Suite 335 Austin, TX 78703
FAX: (512) 232-0617