The University of Texas at Austin Steve Hicks School of Social Work regularly schedules information meetings for prospective Master of Science in Social Work (MSSW) students. These meetings provide an introduction to the school and helpful information about the admission process. Meetings are approximately one hour in length.
If you are considering applying to the MSSW program, we encourage you to attend an information meeting. It is not necessary to RSVP for the information meetings as there is usually enough space for everyone who attends.
- August 27, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
- September 10, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
- September 24, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- October 8, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
- October 22, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- November 5, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
- November 19, 2018@ 12:00 PM
- December 3, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- December 17, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
Meetings are held at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work, see location and maps (including parking options) here. Once inside the school building, check-in with the student services information desk for the location of the meeting.
For more details about the information meetings or other Steve Hicks School of Social Work events, please call toll free 877/ 875-7352, local 512/232-7352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.