Students at The University of Texas at Austin generally support themselves in one of the following ways: departmental aid in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships; need-based financial aid administered by the Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS); fellowships administered by the Office of Graduate Studies if graduate students; and outside funding or employment.

Social work students during graduationLearn more about about tuition and fees, financial aid, and available scholarships and fellowships for each of the degree programs: