Online training modules on four special topic areas that are critical for effective field instruction:
- Setting the stage for field instruction
- Competency-based field instruction: Tools and applications
- Educational supervision
- Culture, diversity and social justice in field instruction
CEU’s for each module are available. These training modules are exclusively for School of Social Work field instructors. To access them, please contact our Office of Field Education at email@example.com or 512-471-6207.
Field Manuals and Forms
- Field Instructor Guide (PDF)
- FAQ for Field Instructors (PDF)
- Field Instructor Information Sheet (PDF)
Select ‘Field Forms and Guides‘ for additional student forms.
If you have questions or want to become an approved agency, please contact Ramon Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 512-471-9819.