“Foundations of Social Justice” is a popular social work course among undergraduate students across the 40 Acres. Learn about the course and its impact on social work students Jonathan Spinks and Dani Hermann.
- Padilla recognized as 2020 SSWR Fellow
- Cole: People with disabilities need better policy, more support in the workplace
- Hough: Changes to SNAP are wrong
January 31 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
January 31 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
February 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Alumni News & Events
- September 21: Don’t miss the Annual Tailgate!
- Fourth Annual Alumni Reunion
- September 22: Don’t miss the Annual Tailgate!