“Foundations of Social Justice” is a popular social work course among undergraduate students across the 40 Acres. Learn about the course and its impact on social work students Jonathan Spinks and Dani Hermann.
- Training for first responders to the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: Spring semester classes move online after March 30
- University updates and guidance on COVID-19
April 6 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
April 8 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
April 9 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Alumni News & Events
- September 21: Don’t miss the Annual Tailgate!
- Fourth Annual Alumni Reunion
- September 22: Don’t miss the Annual Tailgate!