All Roads Lead Home
Building a strong foundation for ALL families in child welfare
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center (6.75 CEUs)
A person’s definition of home and love comes from their own experiences. As professionals in the child welfare field, we recognize that when children enter the foster care system they are often caught between two worlds. As a child welfare practitioner, researcher or advocate, it is essential that we learn more about family experiences and acknowledges the importance of all people involved in the process, including foster parents, biological parents, caseworkers, child advocates, etc. This is why we are focusing on building strong foundations for ALL families in child welfare at the 2018 UT Child Welfare Conference hosted by Texas Institute of Child and Family Wellbeing.
- Who Attends: For the past 5 years 150-200 local child welfare practitioners, researchers, and advocates join us for our annual conference.
- What: The conference offers high-quality professional development workshops throughout the day after the conference keynote session.
- When: Friday, November 9th, 2018, 8-4pm
- Where: Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center 4801 La Crosse Ave. Austin TX, 78739
- CEUs: 6.75 for Social Workers
- Price: Early Bird: $50 | After October 26th: $65
For information on payment options, student scholarships & volunteer opportunities please contact Shannon Mann-Butler at email@example.com.