The DiNitto Center offers the following career services and resources to students and alumni:
- Steer Your Career: The DiNitto Center’s exclusive online jobs bulletin for the Steve Hicks School of Social Work students and alumni.
- Career Services: Individual career advising, review of resumes and cover letters, and career library.
- Informational Handouts: Useful downloadable handouts on topics like interview preparation, resume writing, and field placement preparation.
- Employment Resources: Links for job and networking resources at the local, state, and national level.
- Licensure: Information and resources on social work licensure in the state of Texas.
- Fellowships: Information and resources on fellowship opportunities to expand your professional social work experience.
- Writing Consultations: Please note that this service is for graduate students only.