The Office of Professional Development is a CEU provider for the following licensures:
- Social Work:
- LMSW (Licensed Master Social Workers)
- LCSW and LMSW-AP (Advanced Practitioners)
- LBSW (Licensed Baccalaureate Social Workers)
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselors)
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists)
- Continuing Education Credit for Addictions Professionals:
- AADC (Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
- TAAP (Texas Association of Addiction Professionals)
Provider #1634-02 approved by the Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals. Direct complaints to TCBAP Standards Committee, 401 Ranch Road 620, Suite 310, Austin, TX, 78734. Email: email@example.com. • Phone: 512-708-0629 • Fax: 888-506-8123
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance indicating the number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) offered for the program. Certificates will usually be available on-site at the completion of the program.
Please see details of workshops and events here to determine if a seminar meets your specific continuing education licensing requirements. If you are licensed outside of the state of Texas, please contact your professional licensing board to confirm reciprocity with Texas licensure.
Your suggestions for future programming are appreciated. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback about our programs and materials.